If you can't upload a PDF to your StubHub listing or sale:
• Only upload the original PDF. We don't accept PDFs made from scans, photos, or paper ticket copies.
• See if the file is locked. It may have a padlock icon in the corner or say SECURED at the top. Download instructions to unlock a PDF file or follow these steps:
2. Right-click and Print the PDF file in Chrome
3. Under Printer Destination, choose Save as PDF and Save
4. Save the file to your desktop with a new name. Upload the unsecured file to your StubHub order or listing.
• Check if your listing is under the Expired tab. You can't upload tickets to an expired listing. Delete the listing and re-post the tickets so you can upload the files.