When you list PDF tickets on StubHub, it means you have the original, electronic .PDF file on your computer or phone. You're not allowed to make your own PDF file from scans, photos, or copies of paper tickets or printouts.
• You can upload a PDF file during the listing process, after creating the listing, or once the tickets sell.
• If your PDF file contains more tickets than you're selling, you can choose which to upload and which to keep
When uploading the tickets to a listing (before someone buys it): You won't need to do anything else because the tickets are pre-delivered. The buyer can view the tickets shortly after the order goes through.
• Uploading PDF tickets on a desktop
• During the listing process: Under What type of tickets are you listing, select PDF tickets. Choose Ready to upload > Upload tickets.
• To a listing you already made: Go to My tickets > Listings. Find the listing. Click See actions > Upload tickets.
• After the tickets sold: Go to My tickets > Sales. Find the sale. Click Upload tickets.
• Uploading PDF tickets on the StubHub app
• During the listing process: Under What type of tickets are you selling, choose Electronic tickets (PDF) > Yes, I'm ready to upload.
• To a listing you already made: Tap Sell > Active listings. Tap the listing > Upload tickets.
• After the tickets sold: Go to Sell > Sales. Find the order and tap Upload tickets.
1. Open the PDF file and share it
2. Find the StubHub icon (tap More if you don't see it). Enable StubHub and tap Done.
3. Tap the StubHub icon to start uploading
Android users: Go the the listing and tap Upload tickets
1. Open the PDF file on your mobile device
2. In the share menu, tap the StubHub icon to start uploading, or tap Select PDF and follow the instructions