If you list hard copy tickets on StubHub and they sell, you'll ship them through UPS or Fedex with a prepaid shipping label.
- Go to My tickets > Sales
- Under the sale, click Print shipping label to view and print
How to deliver the package to UPS?
- We prefer you use the free UPS shipping envelopes, but you don't have to
- Visit the UPS collection page. Click Yes when asked if you have a pre-printed UPS delivery label.
- In the black box, enter the 18-character reference number on your UPS label beginning with 1Z336. You won't be charged for the collection.
- Leave UPS Account Number blank and enter your collection address. We recommend using your work address.
- Enter the total package weight (0.5 kg)
- Select the delivery method on the delivery label (UPS standard)
- Choose the collection date and time (minimum timeframe must be 7 hours, Monday-Friday). Then enter a collection reference.
- Include any necessary steps for the UPS driver to get the tickets
How to deliver the package to Fedex?