If you list hard copy tickets (paper, season cards, wristband or other type) on StubHub and they sell, you'll ship them through UPS or Fedex with a prepaid shipping label.
TABLE OF CONTENTS
- How to download the label?
- How to deliver the package to UPS?
- How to deliver the package to Fedex?
- I already ship the tickets. Where is my sale?
How to download the label?
- Go to My tickets > Sales
- Under the sale, click Print shipping label to view and print
Once your delivery label is printed, place the tickets and the cover sheet that’s printed with the label into a plain A4 envelope (or a UPS envelope). Attach the delivery label clearly to the outside of the envelope.
How to deliver the package to UPS?
- Visit the UPS collection page. Click Yes when asked if you have a pre-printed UPS delivery label.
- In the black box, enter the 18-character reference number on your UPS label beginning with 1Z336. You won't be charged for the collection.
- Leave UPS Account Number blank and enter your collection address. We recommend using your work address.
- Enter the total package weight (0.5 kg)
- Select the delivery method on the delivery label (UPS standard)
- Choose the collection date and time (minimum timeframe must be 7 hours, Monday-Friday). Then enter a collection reference.
- Include any necessary steps for the UPS driver to get the tickets
How to deliver the package to Fedex?
I already ship the tickets. Where is my sale?
Once the customer has received the order, the sale will be delivered. To find it:
- Access your Account, go to My Tickets > Sales > click the Completed tab.
- Click the link to the tracking number in the Delivery Status section to track the package. It can take up to 24 hours for the tracking information to update.