Listing piggy back seats on StubHub requires at least 4 tickets, with the same number of tickets in each row, directly behind / in front of one another. For example, you can list piggy back tickets if you have 2 tickets in row A, seats 1 and 2, and 2 tickets in row B, seats 1 and 2.
If you're listing NFL tickets, you can't list piggy back seats. You can list each row separately.
- Click Sell from the homepage (then tell us what you’re selling) or from an event page
- Sign in or create a StubHub account
- Under We have pre-selected below the most commonly selected preferences. Please take a look and make changes if needed, click Edit these preferences
- Under How would you like to sell your tickets? choose Sell all my tickets together
- Under Consecutive rows (piggy back seats) choose The seats are in consecutive rows
- Include other features, comments, or disclosures if they apply
- Fill in your ticket details under Where are your seats?
- Continue listing