We are so happy that Luis Miguel has confirmed concerts in Europe! So far, we only know that he will have two dates, and it will be in Spain. Have you already reserved your tickets? If not, hurry, they are selling out fast!
When will I receive them?
There are different ways to check the estimated time and type of ticket you will receive.
- During the payment process, you will be able to see this information.
- In the confirmation email you will receive once the order is confirmed.
- From your Profile > Orders > Current tab.
In general, you will notice that the approximate delivery date is very close to the concert day. This is because the promoter will not issue them until the last 15 days as a security measure.
As part of our 100% Guarantee, we make sure that you will receive your tickets in time to enjoy the concert.
How will I receive them?
Make sure to provide a valid and complete address. If you need to make any changes, you can read the steps to follow here.
Once the seller ships the tickets, you will receive an email with shipping details (such as courier, tracking number, and possibly an estimated delivery date).
You will receive the tickets in PDF format.
Once the seller uploads the file to the transaction, you will receive an email with the delivery confirmation and an invitation to download them from your account.
Log in to your account, go to Orders, and under the transaction, click on "Get tickets" to download them.
Tickets for this event is Mobile Transfer and you will receive through Ticketmaster app that does not belong to StubHub International.
When the tickets are delivered, you will receive two emails:
- Third party app to confirm the transfer was made and provide the steps to accept your tickets.
- StubHub International where we confirm the tickets had been delivered. Remember that the tickets has not housed in our platform.
To see your tickets on your phone:
- Download the Ticketmaster app
- Sign in or create an account. Important to register with the same email you use on StubHub International.
- Go to "My Account" to see your tickets
- At the event, scan the QR code to get in
Any mention or reference to Ticketmaster app is for informational purposes only and does not imply any official association
If this article solved your question, please rate us below and help us to keep improving.