TABLE OF CONTENTS
At StubHub we understand that discovering your tickets are not valid to access an event is an incredibly frustrating experience, and we’re totally against any type of fraud. We work daily to try to make it non-existent on our portal.
These are the steps you should take if you encounter this issue, depending on whether you are at the venue or not.
If you are still at the venue
We recommend taking immediate action. Our top priority is to assist you as quickly as possible to ensure you still have the opportunity to enjoy the event. Here's what you should do:
- If you are within our business hours, which are Monday to Friday, 07:00 to 20:00, and weekends from 10:00 to 19:00 (London time), we recommend calling our support team as soon as possible. We can swiftly address the issue and help you find replacement tickets.
- If you can't call us, send us an email. Include all relevant details, such as your order number, and a brief description of the situation. We understand the urgency of the matter and will make every effort to assist you promptly.
If you are not at the venue
To support your claim, we kindly ask you to provide evidence that your access to the venue was denied. The proof can include any of the following:
- An official letter from the venue or event organizers (Signed and/or stamped).
- Pictures indicating that the access was denied.
- Videos of the access being denied.
- Email exchange with the event organizers regarding the rejection.
Contact us via email, providing your order number, the event information, a brief explanation of the issue, and attaching the evidence you have gathered. We strive to address your concerns as quickly as possible.
We appreciate your understanding and patience during this process. We are committed to ensuring you have a positive experience and will do our best to rectify the situation swiftly.