Have you purchased tickets with "Delivery Service" and want to know what it means? You're in the right place! Here, we'll explain what it is and how you'll receive your order.
For international shipments, we usually work with UPS and FedEx. For domestic shipments, we opt for local couriers to ensure timely delivery.
If you've bought tickets and "Delivery service" or "Tickets shipped through Delivery service" appears next to the order, it means that the delivery will be carried out with one of these courier services:
- For the UK: Royal Mail
- For Germany: Deutsche Post
- For Spain: Correos Express
- For Mexico: Estafeta, DHL, Pakmail, EnviaYa
Confirming the delivery address
To ensure timely and hassle-free delivery, we recommend validating the delivery address to make sure it's correct.
Need to change the address?
To do so, we need to know whether the tickets have already been shipped or not.
- If the tickets are in transit: Please contact us, and we'll check if it's possible to change the delivery address.
- If the tickets have not been shipped yet: You can make the change from your Profile > Orders. If you need them delivered to a hotel or a friend's address, please inform them in advance so they are aware and can receive the package. Hotels may not hold mail for an extended period. Once you've notified them, follow these steps to change the address:
- In the order, click on View details and then on Change delivery address.
- If the address was already registered in your account, choose the address and click Save. Otherwise, click "Add a new address" and complete the information. Don't forget to click "Save" to record it.
How does the delivery work?
Once the seller hands over the envelope to the courier, they will update your order with the name and tracking number associated with the package. This way, you can track the shipment on the chosen courier's website. You will also find these details in your profile, next to your order and/or by clicking on View details.
Important: Depending on the service chosen, the delivery may not require a signature, and the courier may leave the envelope in your building or house mailbox.
If this article answered your question, please rate us below and help us continue to improve.